In Corona, False Alarm?, award-winning researchers Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and Dr. Karina Reiss give clarity to these confusing and stressful times. They offer analysis of whether radical protective measures―including lockdown, social distancing, and mandatory masking―have been justified, and what the ramifications have been for society, the economy, and public health. Dr. Bhakdi and Dr. Reiss provide dates, facts, and background information, including:
- How Covid-19 compares with previous coronaviruses and the flu virus
- What infection numbers and the death rate really tell us
- The challenges around lockdown: Were the protective measures justified?
- Mandatory mask-wearing: Does the science support it?
- Vaccines: What are the chances of success? What are the risks?
Corona, False Alarm? provides you with sound information and substantiated facts―and encourages you to form your own opinion on the corona crisis.
Forfatterne av boken har ønsket å frigi ett helt kapittel av boken slik at informasjonen som fremkommer der skal være lett tilgjengelig for alle.